Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Graduation and Florida

well I graduated from Texas A&M...weird.
Now I just need to figure out what I want to do with my life.

Then the family and I went to Little Palm Island, Florida for a week.  It was absolutely beautiful.  The motto there is "do nothing" and that is what we tried to do, although dad doesn't know how to do nothing.


Every morning we had yoga on the dock looking out at the ocean.  Dad, Sarah and I went scuba diving.  Even though we all got extremely sea sick on the boat, the diving was awesome.  We did a 100 ft wreck dive followed by two shallow reef dives.

The diving there was probably one of the best places we have been.  Sarah and I tried to get sun, but we either were too busy or it was raining.  We went kayaking everyday too.  This was a great vacation to celebrate the end of my school career and to begin the summer with.   The best part about it was the outdoor shower!!


Heading to Europe in a week and a half so expect some more updates!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment